A morning-after issue...

*slap on forehead and gasp*

I can't believe I posted something like that!!!! NOT RIGHT!!! It's one of my deep issues!!! Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!

Aw well...explain ko. Nung isang gabi I was up, very late, dawn na nga eh. Groggy na ko but I still wanted to write, so bale loose tongue na ko nun.

I wrote two entries before rolling off to Peachie's dreamland. One of which...is this: (might as well reveal it here, tutal nahubaran na ko niyan...)

http://anniline.multiply.com/journal/item/4/Confusing_darkness

And I feel suckish. (Passive na nga kasi now ko lang narealize uli after reviewing it.) This issue is one of those things I avoid talking about kasi feeling ko ang babaw (though sa kin malalim). Especially with my classmates in college who make me feel this way.

Ah, I feel so bad..! Silly peach..! *Hits head with keyboard*

But then again...maybe ok na rin yun. People have said I trust too easily and that I make myself to vulnerable, but the thing is...I keep secrets pa pala. Though honestly, most of those secrets I keep, unconscious, kasi nasanay lang ako sigurong, I have it there, so let it be...

Ah, what a pain-in-my-@$$ mystery...even I don't know myself that well...

No comments: