Three days left

Tonight I write. 

It's been a while since I felt the urge to write something here. It's almost midnight. After another day of studying and typical house chores, I'm in my element again, and that means I am in my optimal performance to the dawn. After this net break, I am definitely going to go back to studying Physics and Chemistry. Yeah!

It's strange, though...I've had some interesting insights these past few days. Maybe it's greatly due to the pre-hype for my upcoming government exam, which is taking place this Sunday. Although I DID allot about 25 days for my studying session, I only started seriously delving into specific topics just two days ago, which means that technically I'm only using six days of studying for this very important exam. 

Yes, I got lazy. So undisciplined. No excuses for that, heh. Some things don't easily change. 

But on the bright side, I AM actually studying for this one... unlike that time with my licensure exam (I did a lot of light reading for that one). It feels refreshing to think that it's really been years since I have studied this hard- with focus and determination. Even with the cramming issue here, I realize now that I am studying purposefully this time. Gradually, I am coming to terms with my life ambitions. I am seeing a definite reason for striving that is in line with God's plans for me. 

On the lighter side, my occasional mood shifts from confidence to terror is an evidence of how much I value this opportunity before me. 

Wow...I am actually driven to fight for my dream. I know that I have to do well this Sunday because my dream is at stake! Can I do it? Can I get an impressive score? Of course~ by faith, I will get to the second step, and third, and fourth...and then...*excitement bubbling* Oh, but I am terrible at Math... well, I did finish studying that today, but still, the numbers make me cringe... 

Lord, please let me have this one. I believe that this has been the leap of faith you've been telling me to go for. So here I am- not contemplating or visualizing, but- presently MAKING that solid step forward. Ikaw na ang bahala sa akin.

Here's to fighting for the dream. 

No comments: