Emotional Imbalance...among all things...


Today I feel that time has somehow slowed down...di ko alam kung bakit ako ganito...I feel that I am having problems with my emotional balancing. Kanina naman I was happy and even ecstatic (tell you later why)...now am feeling drained of all the pleasure that I've been given today...

Must be the lack of sleep playing at me...or maybe because of too much energy sapped by too much laughter and harot while the teacher's not around...

But what the heck...I got dismissed at 3pm because our teacher didn't show up for some reason. And Ma plans to fetch me at around five, so I got the time off. I was going to do my homework for the next five meetings but I can't seem to finish it off because I haven't got my answers yet!

Just an hour ago someone snapped me back to reality that we were gonna pass only one chapter assignment (I've made 4 chapter assignments for the lecture and 1 paper for the intro to parasitology- something we won't be discussing until next next week).

And to think I thought I was a sluggish bum and a happy-go-lucky nursing stud (yah right)...hahahaha...

Tif said I was OC last night...(Overcharming...xp hahahahahaha!) Again I am reminded of how fortunate I am to have such beautiful friends...pero ako pa rin pinakamaganda! (nagpoprotesta na yan!) hahahahah! Jk!

Kukuwento na lang muna ako about my day, as I can't do my research on the net about some economy thang...
  • Morning was report time in my 'favorite' subject, Chemistry. I was thirty minutes late, yet I strolled to the lab, rm 124, like some lady in the park...tapos yun pala mali yung napasukan kong room!:( It turned out to be the other half of the class, paying attention to their reporters! I went off as they informed me that I was supposed to be in room 130.
  • Room 130. La pa si prof. She came at eight, and how fortunate is that? Hehehehe. Poor James was sick and wearing the tigers jacket, btw...maybe because he was having the chills. He just came in because of this report about Lipids...
  • Quote for the day, by Lorenz, our class president- "Pick up the pieces of dirt." bwahahahahaha
  • After the reporting, there was no more time to review for the post test, as usual. But just when I was feeling apprehensive of flunking this one (getting a usual grade of 2, 3, 1...over 15), I got a 13! Yeah! (beat Christian who got 9 today. Was very happy about it.)
  • I felt proud of my efforts. I felt most ecstatic upon the thought of God giving me 'a pat on the back' for deciding to have faith and pick myself up this time, unlike last grading period when I literally messed things up because of hopelesness and negativity.
  • Later, Theology. I had to pray. Opening prayer was good. Closing prayer, I ended it with the meal prayer (bless us o, Lord and these your gifts...)- Mr. Manaloto said to the class right after that I must have gotten hungry, hahahaha.
  • On the way to my lunch place, I remembered Therese...hope she's fine today...
  • In the pm, after the activity in English class, we enjoyed a long break by talking as a groupie along the corridor. It was first all casual talking that turned to a series of asaran, then singing club with dancing, then lessons on how to hug (because Jords accused Yanni of not being knowledgeable in that), hahahaha. It was tiring, but fun pala, to be mingling with some of my classmates other than Christian and Yanni only.
  • And dismissed na kasi nga di dumating ung prof nmin.

No comments: