Sure-fire love-hate


After ten gruelling hours of being with Krispin, I can now tell you that he is a big bad headache (and a heartache, coz I sure adore him a lot) and that he's caused too much trouble for me to take!

Well he still looks cute inside his new home, especially now that Basilio (that's Christian's new 'friend' who took refuge in my jar for about a week now) finally has a home (just transfered from my jar to his jar at 10:40) and he's got more personal room for himself, although I don't really think he'll need it, hahahaha.

OK, troubles with this new friend of mine:

1. Malansa (it's worse than a fish)
2. The jar is not totally spill-free so I have to avoid tilting it (which btw is just impossible with all the walking I have to do, so...)
3. About 1/8 of the 100% alcohol solution (the usual is 70% but Basilio's metrosexual so I had to reconsider) spilled today- on my poor drying hands, my nursing uniform, the floor of rm 308, the library floor, the lab table...haay
4. I smell like the frog already (I thought Christian was kidding, but later on...)

But then, I don't have a choice but to keep him there, right? He cost me (or my father, rather) php 90, so I'd have to sing StickWitU for him for the entire duration of the finals period! Talk about having not much choice...

But then I got 29/30 in the test of knowing his skeletal system just two hours ago, so i don't mind smelling like the specimen anymore. And besides, I had my sweet revenge during the next activity when I get to play voodoo (or Dr. Fankenstein, whatever) and stick colored needles all over his muscular system (just picture me holding him with my gloved hands and laughing as I stick the tenth needle, "Triceps femoris...neeheehahahahaha!").

Weird. OK, enough of Krispinator for today- that reminds me, I have to wash up real nice, coz I really stink like my friend here. Now, I have a mission to accomplish...then mammy dearest would come by to fetch me...

No comments: