another blastoff with bern

today was supposed to be normal

hah! with bechan? as if!

afternoon came and i had to go check on my brother's situation in UST admissions office

but then i got bored...the office people were out to lunch

and so I went to bern's house to visit her and also get the things i left there

we were supposed to see each other in DLSU, but she didn't come to school because her cell won't work and that means she wouldn't be able to contact me

after i expressed my displeasure over her skipping class, we stayed there for a while and then went off to UST to check my brother's situation

just 5 mins there and then we were off to SM San Lazaro for some lunch (brunch to me) at Max's and some window shopping (Bern wants some shirts)

she chose some gutsy shirts to wear and one statement shirt for Alloi

then we had our pic taken, 2 shots and four copies each for 50 bucks- a bargain

it was my first time to have a studio pic with someone outside the family...Bern had a way of impressing me with her creative ideas of fun...loads of it

later on we had to go back to Dapitan, ate some Chowking wanton and go home, met Mama, and then off to Tiff to get Bern's housekeys, which she left the other night

only Tiff was there- she had to go to Keith's grandma's party (whistle)...so she went through her wardrobe very selectively, which normally left a mountain of her clothes in the living room, hahahahaha!

now she left us watching Desperate Housewives again...loads of fun, that biatch of a show, hehehe...

and maybe l'll go home after this...man, the day went on fine fine fine...

except for the fact that I'm missing two people right now

Shuri

and Paulo

No comments: