mad about Harry

Don't go denying it, am sure most of you there are fans too...like me.

Recently I finally managed to borrow a copy of JK Rowling's 5th book on Harry Potter. (Thanks to Bern)

It was breathtaking...man, I missed the hero...yas, I AM mad about Harry.

Well of course I am so against the wizardry concept, but in fiction, he's great. I feel like I can relate to his experiences a lot. And he's great.

Menacing Snape's one of my faves here. I'm hating Ron, loving Minerva, hating Sirius, loving Hermione, hating Cho (duh), loving Ginny, hating Mrs. Weasley, loving Lupin, hating Fudge (dapat lang), loving Aunt Petunia, hahahaha...and the worst of them all who really ticked me off was that Umbridge character. She kept me reading, hahaha...that was odd...

But really, really now...I don't think I am EVER getting over that page when Harry kissed Cho! Man, that's...it's like GMA suddenly decided that she was too old for presidency (which I doubt she would ever admit, come on...). I was freaking out by myself when I came to that page (my bros might be thinkin' their sister's jinxed or just mental, hahaha). I can't get over it now- it's not how I had hoped it would be...

Child abouse ito! xp wahahaha...the poor lad's got no clue about handling issues with girls...in short, too young to date just anyone...yet? Maybe...

Basta...accuse me of being conservative, antisocial jerk, feminist (wha?)...or maybe even jealous, hahaha...basta! I'd rrather have him dating someone, maybe Ron, hahahaha! But then Hermione wouldn't have Ron, so...ok, I take that back! lol Basta spare poor young Harry, hahaha...

That would be all for now...I am hoping to find a new blogskin to replace this one...I was feeling gloomy on the last one, so I changed...and now Therese and Bern said this one looked worse, so...change again, I suppose? ;P

No comments: