Tagged! Tagged! Tagged! >:(

OK, peach has been tagged for reasons na di ko naman nalaman hanggang nabasa ko rin ung entry ni Madame Schizoesque! Well, since I am not at all busy here, I might as well follow the instructions...and later tag someone too, bwahahahahaha- (honestly this is a fun way to uncover some interesting info in you guys...)

---------
Instructions:
1. The tagged victim (apparently, me) has to come up with 8 different descriptions of their perfect lover.
2. He/she needs to mention the sex/gender of their perfect lover.
3. He/she must tag 8 more people to join this game and leave a comment on their comments saying they've been tagged.
4. If tagged a second time, there's no need to post again.

(Naku, I don't wish to be idealistic, but my these, as JR and I had discussed not long ago, serve as guidelines-)

Gender: Male! (No in-betweens!)
1st: (Cannot be compromised) He is a certified Christian, a devoted bondservant of Christ.
2nd: (Cannot be compromised) He belongs to my inner circle of trustees.
3rd: (Cannot be compromised) Matalino! (Meaning, hindi siya engot- esp. with grammar, naku!)
4th: He never fails to make me laugh, kalogers- may amusing measure of 'kulit.'
5th: He is a true friend who goes the distance to spend time with me.
6th: He loves to eat (para same kami) and is a food adventurer (para maiba).
7th: He is an adventurer at heart (mahilig sa outdoors and new places).
8th: He can cook, do the laundry (whether manual or not), sweep and mop the floor as well as I can, and wash dishes (aka marunong sa buhay).
-------

Man! Hersch, napaisip ako! But oh well, some of these can still change (but not the first 3).
FYI: (Just a tidbit-) I'm not at all worried about meeting my 'perfect lover,' coz believe me or not, I tell you now that the person I'm going out with next is my husband, in God's grace.:)

OK, meanwhile, I'm tagging next! :P

No comments: