Who wants a German embrace??? Hehehe

A mystery solved! Now I get why I’m feeling delirious, having red dots all over (not convex), and experiencing relapsing fever and body malaise- I got a mild case of German Measles!

But thankfully it’s a mild one as the doc said- but it gets me off-campus for not less than 7 days! Which really sucks big time, coz I’ll have to miss a lot of lessons. And my social time with my dearest friends! But then I care for those who are at risk of contracting the virus, so ok, stay home na nga…errgghh…

Anyway- a brief thanks to my classmates who expressed genuine concern (at least as I saw it)- Jords (grabe samahan ba ko- but didn’t mean to look like I’m flashing you, sorry), Kr, Syrille, Arianne, Katrina, Jonathan (lagot ka kay sir), Arianne (sorry anak), and Christian (have a bone to pick with you pa!).

For those who are sort of wondering what happened, eto kasi un. Humapdi ung mata ko due to (as I thought) hypersensitivity to some unknown allergen (naks! Chapter 18 na mga ppl!).

So punta Health Services with dear niece Jordi. Doc diagnosed a mild case of german measles, prescribed multivitamins and verlix…tapos dumating cla Mark. That’s when they found out. Huhu.

Then umakyat pa ko just to bid sir (and my classmates, in an ironic tone) goodbye.

Now I go blog, take medication by bedtime later, then read my next lessons…minus my social enjoyment (I got right here!!! Gemme outta here!!! *yamot yamot*).

Yun lang. Happy vacation tuloy ako…wuhuhu…wahaha…I dunno what to say.

No comments: