Latent adolescent stage??? Meron ba nun?

Judging from the lethargy that I am in now( as I type this), I feel that I should have probably dropped my books for tomorrow and slept off what was left of my night. Anyway, it's another day for me- kahit prelims na (epal mga nagbbkasyon jan, nang-iinggit, malapit na rin kami)!

The sun's shining as handsomely as my smile today na talaga namang na-eenhance as the days go by, hehehe (hmm...Peach was never this conceited until...). It must have been because of my little getaway with Bern yesterday (about 4 hours as she counted, but still too short for the likes of us).

At! May isang pangit na nagseselos jan (hoy rep, fyi- pinagsawaan ka na namin ni Bern, so buzz off our relationship!- nyenyenyenyenye! Iwan si reppy!Xp)
-------------------
**No, rep- seriously it was an unplanned thing- just had a free day and I contacted the first person that got processed in my limbic system, which is obviously not you (cge, iyak ka na, wahaha), although I DID think about contacting you, but I thought that you wouldn't be able to come by on such short notice, so there...but you know I love you anyways at nag-uusap naman tayo all the time, so macontento ka na, my one and only ex-hubby!X* **
-------------------------------------------------------
Or maybe it's because of my new 'do' today ('bakla!' as Christian (epal tlg un, wahahaha) instantly commented when I came in at 730). Nah, you wouldn't know...basta, some transformation is happening to me right now, more like a metamorphosis, wahahaha (Jrep, Bern- adik, mas malala na today!!!).

My diagnosis is that- I fear that Peach is experiencing a latent adolescent stage. Unsure of going through such a phase that I have detested and resisted for far too long- but what the heck, maybe it's about time that I did- I won't be 19 forever, come on! Maybe you'll get me when you see how I do now.

My final line here is this- come to think of it, Mark must have been silly at first (I assumed that he was) for believing in me (and seeing in me what others never did) in the first place, but well! His words did not fall on deaf ears...thanks dear...^^

FYI- the counter reads this as my 97th independent entry for this blog. which makes me really proud (that long already? wahahaha)

OK, have to sign off here- Christian needs a file...hahahaha...family planning. Cool.

No comments: