Enrollment day

In Nitro hub, dapitan- with KR, Yani- 1:30pm, js had lunch at frio mixx

kr comment: (she actually typed this in just now-) I HATE THE WORLD... T_T

Hahaha...

Anyway, today my work in school ends for a while and sembreak is officially starting for me from this day forward. After yesterday nung nag-update ako out of boredom, I realized how much I missed being able to update and write write write! Just my thing to do to keep my stress level at bay...baka sumabog, hahaha!

Nag-enroll ako kanina with my people. Came in at 7am. But the guards won't let us enroll yet coz dpat ten p dw kmi pppsukin. Arrghh!

kr comment: *stabs manong guard 100x* wahahahahahahahahaha!!!

Ohboy...ahem. As I was saying...

Ung mga friends ko cla KR, Mark, and company- pawang mga shifters, nakalusot earlier at around 9am coz they're irregs, unlike me na tunay na 2nd yr p lng, huhu.

kr comment:as if masaya maging shifter... *sulks*

peach retaliates: *sabay batok* oy, kanina kya na-OP tlg ako, kala m! at dahil puro shifter kyong friends ko hindi lang nmn once na nramdman ko na sana shifter n lng rin ako no!!!

kr replies: *ouch* WELCOME TO OUR WORLD! *waves 'welcome!!!' banner* wahahahahahaha...

peach replies: *clasps hands together and shakes them above her head, with anime tears* I wish...huhuhuhu... *forms a pool of tears around her*

CUT! Wait! need na yta umuwi ni Yani...aww...(seriously, she needs to go back to Bicol pa)

Anyway! Ahem- before I was rudely interrupted... *aims an m16 rifle towards KR*

kr comment: me? interrupt? hell no! *hides from anniline*

OKOK, tma na nga! Ayy...*shakes head* So! Again dahil iniwan ako ng mga wlanghiyang mga shifter friends ko, no choice! I was left alone- almost! Kasi thankfully andun si Nanay Doli (Mark's mother side gran).

kr comment: kay jae lang ako walanghiya! *hugs jaejoong*

Fine, fine...whatever. Anyway...syempre imbis na boring at lonely girl lang ako dun (at oo, I need the training rin dahil takot pa rin ako sa new ppl) , chinika ko na lang habang nghhintay. (WT-??!!)

Just a while ago ilang ako makipagfriendshipz sa kanya, pero buti nalampasan ko ung takot na un. It turns out ang nice nice pla niya, very refreshing character for me who's always been around younger people and not someone as experienced as her.

Sarap kausap, hindi naman ako nailang or bored or anything like that. Hay. She's really fun, made me wish again I met any of my two grandmas, sigh. Basta, dami ko natutunan sa kanya.

Also, sa sobrang aliw ko, d k n nmalayan ngpass na ung oras, dumating na si Mark, alis na daw sila (darn wrong timing ka, grr) at ako naman ay kailangan ko na rin mg-enroll then (yey and aww). So babay to my new acquaintance and chupi na sila.

Eto lang- I wonder...will she remember me the next time we meet? I sure hope sooo, coz it'd be really hard to forget such a character, hehehe. :) bb

No comments: