Falling in love with spaghetti

I feel so happy with Marky's efforts in cooking me a spaghetti. It was a surprise which made me really...special.

He was mentally crossing himself as he watched me open my serving of spag (sorry Yani, una na ko, hehehe kasi di pa naglulunch). He said, "I really hope magustuhan mo yan. Sana masarapan ka sa luto ko."

I smiled, which gave him the message that it's the thought that counted most for me. I verbalized my appreciation before I tasted it...and then I tasted a forkful...*made a perplexed face* and paused for a while, figuring out how appropriately I can express to him my enjoyment.

He looked at me and asked, "How is it?"

Biniro ko nga eh, "Nako, pakakasalan na kita!" (which he laughed at) *sabay lamon ng spag with the creamy sauce and faints*

Well...I hope I'd learn to cook it. Masarap talaga siya...experimental pasta, but really really...good. In fact, the best red spag I've ever tasted (but don't tell him that or he'll know about it and feel mighty proud of himself...nope, I don't want that).^^

There's a saying that the way to a man's heart is through his stomach...well, I guess that's not just for men. I think I just discovered a waterloo through my heart...hahaha charing talaga!!! Mark! Penge pa!!! Kasi seriously natouch ako dun sa mere effort and thought that a very good friend of mine took the time to perfect a recipe for my gustatory pleasures...asar...I want more! Come on!!! Hahahaha.

No comments: