Sige kayod!!!!

It's 1:55 am, Saturday May 30, 2009.

I am now here in Lorenz's place in Cubao with Jam, Jayson, Tadz. We've been reviewing to the wee hours of the morns, bonding, eating and discussing in between for the past three days.

It's been fun. Reviewing with these people has been quite an experience for me. Spending time with them has been so enriching. They have given me a lot to think about. And yes, they made me laugh a lot recently, and I know how much I'm in need of that. Mas nakilala ko din sila in the process. Each of them has given me a food for thought...and much inspiration which I care to keep in my heart.

Hahahaha.

Nakakapagtakang mama allowed me to be here...I'd have to remind myself to text her to thank her before I sleep later.

At ayan umaga na at maingay pa rin dito. Hindi naman futile ang efforts...seryoso ang mga tao ah. The boards isn't so far away nga naman kasi...we have to get ready, aw yeah! Konti na lang. Hahaha.

Then after that is the unsettling time of waiting...for the results. Sleep would be a really hard challenge for most of us, I'm very sure, hehehe.

Meanwhile, Im happy na rin na for a secondary gain, I'm enjoying my respite here...away from home where I can think straight and just take my time to untwist my thoughts? Hahahaha. Delirium tremens, hahahaha...yun na yun. God has been very very merciful to me. (Rev. 3:19)

C'est la vie.

"The Lord, the Lord...the compassionate and gracious God...slow to anger, abounding in love
and faithfulness, maintaining love to thousands, and forgiving wickedness, rebellion and sin. Yet he does not leave the guilty unpunished..."

Good morning. ^^


No comments: