A memoir I will keep forever



Standing here, in Your presence

Thinking of the good things You have done
Waiting here, patiently
Just to hear Your still small voice again
Holy, righteous, faithful to the end
Savior, healer, redeemer and friend

I will worship You for who You are
I will worship You for who You are
I will worship You for who You are Jesus

My soul secure, Your promise sure
Your love endures always
My soul secure, Your promise sure
Your love endures always
My soul secure, Your promise sure
Your love endures always


2 comments:

KZRemojo said...

Ahh :-D how could i forget this. Naisip ko lang, ang daming beses kitang niyaya sa church at pinlano ang pagpunta mo, pero nung UNPLANNED time, dun pa nangyari.:-D
Astig talaga Si Lord. God bless us!

Wildcard07 said...

Those beautiful moments...they come as surprises in our lives, yung times na least expected...

Kaya nga more than ever, in my recent years, I've come to realize na matalinong komedyante talaga si God. Sense and comedy. Hahaha. (Naisip ko tuloy, ako lang yata yung madrama sa amin...hahaha...e di ba sabi niya..."Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.")

That's quite something to think about now...hahaha. Thanks Keni.^^