Lately, really....

Lately I've been thinking a lot about the one, my personal 'the one'...(of course, I'm not telling kung sino, mahirap na...) Lately, he's been on my mind. No day seems to pass na hindi siya sumayad sa utak ko...I still get butterflies in my stomach everytime I see him.

Sure, I know what you guys think...it's a dangerous game, keeping a secret this good...and this heavy...there were nights I never got to sleep til four am just thinking if he thinks of me too at the moment...yah, pathetic, but love it is, as they say...or is it?

I have debated on this for eight months already, and whether this is worth keeping as it might be an infatuation (or maybe not), I am still in between the gaps of yes, no, si, iie, hai, sh, pu sh...you know what I mean.

I'm confident that if I keep my heart well out of sight, I'll be safe from any kind of scandal...though not forever. But I am good at keeping my heart out of sight, especially from him (I think), so what the heck, gotta love this nearly perfect guy...sigh sigh si peach...

But lately, I think he's hooked on this babe...she's pretty, I've heard. And yes, I'm jealous...hahahaha!

Again, my mechanism...bring in more shirts to the dressing room and fit them all at the same time! I have lots of crushies, and I treat them like shirts you can wash and wear...or even throw. And believe me, I've tried to take this special 'shirt' off more than once, but the more I get to see other shirts the more I am convinced that I'm keeping this one for longer!

OK, will have to go for PE...ciao...


No comments: