Break ko from 8 to 11 2day wahahaha


Ey, it's me again, the adventurer, the wanderer of our small small world...right now I am in the humanities section, 5th flr of the big big library of this univeristy. There are many things I miss right now, since second sem started...

1. I miss Philosophy, and all the rambles during that one hour period...not to mention the amusing tandem of those two fave teachers of mine...haay!

2. I miss my berkies...Teddy, Tiff, Rat, Shuri, Bern mylabs (who js had her bday ysterdy), Ian, Jep...I wonder how my "Family" is doing too...hope Rat is not starving the kids...hahahaha!

3. I miss the old high school sched. My sched is m-t:7 to 4, though may breaks like these when I can actually bond with some people I wna b friends with (like yesterday usap kmi ni Jonathan Tseng for more than an hour, then lunch I met two of his blokm8s n frnds na ok rn nmn para maexpose ako, then now im spnding time with a new friend of mine, Christian)

4. I miss bestfriend. Globe is such a bad network- yep, that's a fallacy- hasty generalization, but it's not working well for my msgs for him! I txtd him 6x na, no rep pa rin- either I don't get his msgs or he doesn't get mine! And that's making me a zombie kasi I've been worried sick since sunday!!!

OK, so much for the miss-u thangs...tctc ha, can't visit for a while, medyo busy ang bruha (dts me)

No comments: