I wasted one day?! hmm...

I am sort of annoyed with the weathermen who don't really do their jobs well. Because of their inaccurate prediction of the 'storm,' sinuspend tuloy ng dep-ed ung pasok sa thursday, nutrition subject. Yeah, it's a make-up class alright, but still, it's a waste having to sit here in the house when I could have finished off with that quiz. And more other tasks, too.

But on the other hand, my sensible mind tells me those guys in PAGASA did their jobs well. It's better safe than sorry. And sure, let the students rest for the weekend...(yeah right)

Honestly I completed a lot of tasks this weekend, so I wouldn't say na waste ang break ko. I cooked meals for my fam, bonding time with them, blog read and write, over-watched tv, played with Lebron (ung new dog namin na di pla alam ni Jrep!- look at him, pic nya)...ayun.

At oo nga pla, nakausap ko na rin si Repi so complete na naman ang week ko (ano ka, vitamin c? hahahaha!). No, seriously this friend of mine...grabe, ang tiyaga tumawag, ksi nmn wrong timing, kung di ako nasa kusina, nagluluto naman ako. Pero sa wakas kanina we finally talked a bit. But even then I hope to see him sometime...

BTW, sj friends! Saan ba ang lakad this season? :) love y'all, tc tc...^^

No comments: