A million thoughts and two songs

I'm dead tired. Ewan. The thesis, ward duty, my parents, frustrations...all got me burned up for a while. I now realize what it means to be constantly toiling as a curse of life in this world.

"Do not love the world..."

There are many gifts of life...I know it from experience. God has given me so much, which I know I do not deserve. I'm just tired. I sense the need to refocus on the most important need, which is spiritual growth. The consequence of shifting my focus from that to worldly needs is this kind of grief that I feel in the strains of worldly pressure.

I need to know more about the God that I worship. I need to read the Bible, pray more, worship more...and life a more fulfilling life as a result. Oo nga naman. Everything is temporary naman talaga, except for God, who transcends time and all worldly concepts.

Ayun lang naman. At oo nga, huwag maghangad nang higit pa sa nararapat. God always answers our prayers with Yes, No, and Wait. So pag need talaga natin, I trust that he'll give it. If not, he won't. If it's not the right time, then we have to wait in good faith.

And yes indeed, I need to realize that there are things that he withholds from me because I don't need it now.
He is my Provider. Let him decide what suits my needs for the days that come and go.

Hayy...^^

And I close this with a song...


Oh Lord You've searched me
You know my way
Even when I fail You
I know You love me

Your holy presence
Surrounding me
In every season
I know You love me
I know You love me

At the cross I bow my knee
Where Your blood was shed for me
There's no greater love than this
You have overcome the grave
Glory fills the highest place
What can separate me now

You go before me
You shield my way
Your hand upholds me
I know You love me

At the cross I bow my knee
Where Your blood was shed for me
There's no greater love than this
You have overcome the grave
Glory fills the highest place
What can separate me now?

You tore the veil
You made a way
When You said that it is done

And when the earth fades
Falls from my eyes
And You stand before me
I know You love me
Oh.. I know You love me

At the cross I bow my knee
Where your blood was shed for me
There's no greater love than this
You have overcome the grave
Glory fills the highest place
What can separate me now?

You tore the veil
You made a way
When You said that it is done

No comments: