Pissed. Bullied. Confused.

That's just all I have to write here... Sometime you have to be a man about tough times. Or pretend to be...while dying inside.

Why play friends with me if you DON'T mean to be friends anyway?! If yu want to b*tch slap me then just get on with it and lay off! I hate it that you grip me firmly on my shoulder and smile at me with endearing support when I surely am not stupid enough to buy into your game.

And why do I feel like I don't have actual friends to turn to at this point? Oh Lord...why am I suddenly mistrusting everyone?

...

Maybe because I was made to be the alpha male to most people. The initiator. The doting protector. The decision-maker.

All the more reason to man up or die pretending... with a smile.

...

I'm a girl too, you know... and I cry...*sigh*

Over for now.