Le Festin

*Listening to 'Why' by Secondhand Serenade*

It's another day...just now I got home after downing a couple of beers and barbecued meats with my foreign friends. Not a bad way to finish the day. After all, I am toasting for my very good score in the government exam. This qualifies me to the next step: entrance exam to my target med school in January next year. Thank you Lord for making this miracle. I am happy and awed at the same time at how you can really have it your way regardless of my personal limitations...or how I feel about them. You just let it happen because you want it to happen like so.

So what's next, Lord? Am I going back to my teaching stint? You tell me! Ha! Last night was fantastic, by the way. That guy Jojo was really an impressive wise speaker. Also Paul. As a natural logician I keep thinking about the reason behind having a church. Why the need? What makes it necessary? 

But then I may have to abandon this contemplation for the meantime when I think: Is not the blessedness of belonging to such a warm community enough to convince me to keep going to church and really belonging to such Godly fellowship? Of course I will continue asking my questions and probing wise minds for satisfactory answers...but even without totally comprehending everything now (which will never absolutely occur in my lifetime of existence), I go with the joy...and faith... Belonging to the fellowship...is just joyful. Being with people who really share the same joy...is beautiful. I seriously wonder about it. 

Also there's my thing for my brothers. I hope that in the remaining days of my vacation, I get to know them better...and know how to treat them best in various situations. I want to be a good sister to them. I want to learn more about handling the household affairs, too. I want to learn how to cook more dishes for them!

Work, church, family... let's see what happens. Go Lord! You really work according to your plan and your own time. 

Also, bless the person who happens to be reading this.^^

No comments: