NO (When God says no)

(Composed as I typed. Crazy... but...)

I guessed I wanted to love you and make you mine. But then now, I realize...it's not my choice because it's not God's will. Hm.

Don't you dare go that way again,
It's gonna be the same pain if you begin.
Do you not remember the times of old,
You were left disappointed and so cold?
Over time you were able to get back on your feet,
Understand- that's enough, and this is it!

Remember that I snatched you with a price to pay,
Even if it cost me dearly just to make THE way.
All I did for you because I'm true!
Love is here, and you know- I love you!
Look at me now and forget about him.
You'll receive the best- more than your dream!
Love is more than just your being happy.
Everything you need, you'll find in me,
All the love and freedom you've yet conceived.
Reach out and dare to risk, believe!
Nothing is impossible, you just wait and see!

No comments: