I will always be alone, I guess...

Right now:

I fight the urge to want my old life of solitude where everything is within my control, when I don't have to think about anyone waiting on me when I go to the bathroom or visit the library. It just sucks anyway when I want to take my time and someone's there urging me to hurry up, like sticking around the latrines or the classrooms for a few seconds longer is a matter of life and death.

The burden of having to see about someone's welfare though unwillingly always rakes in extra chores for the mind and body. We're all supposed to be trying to act like young adults now. I don't see why everyone needs that kind of hardship to take.

I can go through my fourth year alone anyway. Why the need for silly laughing groups coming after me at lunch time, or taunting little kids putting up a front at me on my busy schedule?

I suck at this. Man. I'm a total mess.

No comments: