Current Status: Lone Bum

...

I don't know why I'm even writing this...

Maybe because I don't know what else to do at the moment. See, I'm just a good bum these days...cooking, cleaning the house, doing my laundry...that sort of thing. Other than that, I'm just lying around with books, paper and pen, the piano, TV, or facing the laptop or PC.

Ah, well...I deserve the long-awaited break...until the board results come out, I'm stuck with other things to do. Like maybe going out almost every night, watching movies, dancing in arcades, contemplating on questions without answers, texting as much as I want...

Or maybe an art class, nine sessions. Or getting my midwifery certification, if that's possible now. Or perhaps writing my book. Or how about attending an oncology seminar in Greenhills...yeah, lots of possiblities.

Somehow I feel like I just opened Pandora's box...endless possibilities, lots of chaos potential on my part. Most of the turmoil, though, is just in my head. And it's messin' up my system up there real nice.

Anni, get some sleep. The heck are you thinking again...

BTW, note for the day...I just lost 2 pounds...and that's me on a vacation. And no, I'm not on a diet.

2 comments:

KZRemojo said...

Well, I for one think you're being producive. - a woman of many interests! (nhakz!!) continue doing the things you love and loving the things you do. That's how we enjoy life =D

Whoa for that "2 lbs". Normally, nursing students gain (as in gain) lbs after taking the boards. hehe, but apparently, not you.

Wildcard07 said...

how nice of you to notice something i somehow missed...hahaha. thanks for taking time to read my thoughts, keni...i really appreciate the fellowship^^