Realization, Anticipation

I realize that I am so blessed with a bunch of Christians who support me in my decisions and who are there to encourage me. Through these fellows I realize more than ever that I am truly drenched in God's grace. Thank you Lord for the undeserved grace. I'd literally be dead without you. *swoon*

I do feel funny while anticipating the weekend. Perhaps this is more or less how excited a groom or bride feels before the wedding. I wouldn't know well... I just know I'll be experiencing another one of God's surprises through this upcoming b day.

I also realize that it's humbling that I am privileged to experience baptism, just like Jesus when he was still traveling on foot. I believe that's the strongest argument for baptism. If Christ willfully submitted himself to it, what makes me think I should refuse it?! I now realize how unwise that sounds... well, because now I know better. Thank you Lord.

Now I just have to follow the Lord's example.^^

Excited and nervous. Hm. Lord, reign in me!

No comments: