I don't want to cry, but...

Just today I got to get home at around 8 pm. Yey...*TOJ* (tears of joy)

Yes, you might laugh at this like I do now, but it gives me a warm fuzzy feel somehow to see this through my stressors now. I am loaded with workworkwork, but nevertheless I still got time to appreciate the gifts, the blessings I enjoy around this hostile and cruel world of ours, yeah! Amen to that...

I have a lot of stories to tell after being off this bloghabit for so long...last was my feud trip with therese, hahahaha. And now I just have to pull myself away from this sanctuario of mine before I put pics in and tell you guys of my batcave visits in Bulacan...literally!!!

At yun nga palang mga tagpo namin ng aking pinakamalupit- ah, I mean- pinakamalapit na friendshippers na kagagaling lang ng Bangkok last tuesday...grabe, I just have to say thank you again for that wonderful elephant stuff you smuggled- ah, I mean, brought in, hehehehe. Seriously I appreciated the gift (not the thought? whahahaha). Thank you. And the first time trip was cool, and the dinner...

Ay, why am I even telling now...come on Peachie, don't get started when you're supposed to be doing your Pharma, Socio, Pedia, Med-surg...

BTW! I plan to try the tet for wanna-be MDs. Yeah!!! Hmmm...

No comments: