Lashing Out Against The Wannabe

I felt severely disappointed after reading this book. Don't read it! I can't believe that the Sheldon family opted to have Bagshawe write out a wannabe 'sequel' to Sheldon's magnificent tale of Master of The Game! The Jamie McGregor-Kate Blackwell era woven craftily by The Master of Suspense (God bless his soul) has been  tainted by this so-called follow-thorugh 'saga' with Lexi, Max, Robbie and Gabe. Fine, fine I want to have a heart and see through the amateur scribble...but come on! It's a desperate attempt- sensing from all that ugly controversey, that gruesome, distasteful choice of concept that will leave you wincing, I'd say she tried too hard to make a twisted tale here! Yes, twisted, that's it! Sidney Sheldon had a lot more heart! I expected more from an actual femme, tsk tsk... And I expected more from the writer as the penholder, having been given a beautiful base to work on. It's a Sheldon tale you're writing over, if you didn't notice! I know, I know...the Kurger-Brent curse worked through the Blackwells like a slow poison and their story is bound to end in tragedy with the eligible heirs. But NOT like this! Not this SICK! This book is almost an insult, a mere exploitation of the Sheldon name. Ugh. Can't expect me to be too kind with this, as I am speaking as a critic... Up yours, Tilly. Try harder.

1 comment:

KZRemojo said...

Hehe! I know how that kind of disappointment could feel, hehe!