Attachment issues of Peach

I am currently unable to strategise how to unlearn my tendency of attachment.

I think it's part of an instructor's curse, especially in my case that I'm dealing with these kids one-on-one on weekdays. It's a shame for me to manifest the signs of stress in handling parting and letting go.I feel bad in having to feel this pang of sorrow as I necessarily detach myself from my students, whom I have been bonded with at some level. Attachment for me is a form of weakness. It's a liability especially for professional growth. I should not care so much. I should not feel so much love and happiness. But why this?

I wish there was some way I could remove them. Lord, I haven't had real problems with it, but can I ask you to just take out my emotions? Just for six months, maybe... hahaha. Yes, I know I know... like evey trait you have given me, I need to master it. I need to resolve my attachment issues through this rich field of opportunity laid out before me. It's not gonna be easy, but I know past this I shall emerge a better person, hopefully a stronger one who can level up on the emotional aspect of self-control. Hay.

And enough with that infatuation thing. Better not start anything that will provoke ugly series of events. The smallest exchange of words can brew a major war.

Goodnight Kenneth. Lord, be with me.

No comments: