today is a happy day

oh happy day. that's all i can say. today i was almost late for my class, but then it was ok because my student fell ill and was not able to come for writing class. i worried, but anyway i visited a close teacher and we chatted merrily for the duration of second class. not bad, because i missed her a lot. she's my closest female friend in school, so i enjoyed it a lot.

after that we went upstairs to do some office work. i helped craft a new eop badge, with ryan leading us. then lunch break came...so i had to take my toeic test as part of our monthly evaluation. i felt confident about my answers, except for two items. so i might have a pretty good shot at getting some top rank among the teachers. kkkk yey, but i think i shall review some more... right after taking my toeic test, i had fifteen minutes left of the lunch break, so i dashed to the cafeteria to get some quick bite, because i was really hungry. on the way i met teacher kevin, my teammate... so we ate together quickly. it was the first time that i had lunch with him, so it was a novel experience. i think we got to know each other better, which i think is good.^^

next period was sgc. nowadays i am having a fun challenge with my students, three of them, because two went to cebu. we had a very very good discussion about jobs, family, and dreams. i saw myself being very comfortable with them. and it kinda hurt to think that i had only eight days with them. kk but it's ok. i am happy to have known them better these past few days. hmmm... but tomorrow we resume regular sgc class...meaning the challenge is over and we have to go back to the book. i heard them saying, awwwww kkkkk which was enough to make me smile.

after that, as expected, yeong ki was absent. i was with him the night before, so i understood his situation. kkk old people get tired too easily kkk good thing andy was there to entertain me a bit. he is asking for a dinner meeting with me and someone special. i hit him because i know he is just using me as an excuse to spend time with the woman that he likes. kkkk well i can't blame him. my student is actually pretty and i like her because she is kind and diligent.

last class was interesting because i got to play with students and teachers. one student took my bright yellow shoes, and wore them for show. here's the catch- she is seven years old. and she likes me, which is very unusual for kids. another student, who seemed friendly enough, chatted with me as i went on playing around with the little girl.

after thirty minutes, i decided to do some office work, so i went upstairs in the office to help my supervisor make some final test questions. i thought it was fun. one question is my favorite- you're eating in an exotic restaurant and you friend tells you that you are eating monkey brain. what would you do? kkk i like these thought-provoking queries kkkkk

after that, i played the guitar with one of my close friends, ian. i taught him how to play his familiar song. good try for him. also, we had a good chat...then it was time to go home. we had to wait for our other family members to finish with some duties in the office... later, after about forty minutes, jas, jr, jim, ian, and i had a feast...pizza, salad, chicken, fish, squid, potatoes, beer, and iced tea. it was a great way to end a long tiring day. everyone looked tired but happy. i felt dizzy with the delicious taste of all the food we had. while eating, we talked about a lot of funny things. we laughed a lot. on my part, there was a point that i was laughing uncontrollably because of some ridiculous suppositions made mainly by jas. super funny. i was careful not to drink anything as he went on talking. kkk

and now i am home. i had a good chat with my ma. i wish we always had this kind of connection, however things go. after finishing my cleanup, i thought about it and realized that i had a good good day... so i smiled and decided to exercise my writing skills. it's been a while since i had written anything here... what a day. now i must retire. i think i should kkk i hadn't been getting a lot of good sleep these past few days. also the numbness comes and goes... i should take care of this soon.

No comments: