R-18, smelly taxi driver, and 1/3 cup of urine

I finally took my lab test yesterday in ust hospital with Mark after eating a can of pineapple and two bags of clover last night before sleeping. If you're wondering what my feeding habits have to do with it, well I didn't eat a lot during the day, so I took the opportunity to fill my stomach with something so that on the following day I'd have something to give the laboratory. Feces.

Urine was another requirement. I filled only 1/3 of the cup (which I instantly thought looked like the container of kfc mashed potato). And blood! There was a long line outside, but it took me about 15 minutes before I finally let them have it (the medical technicians were sort of sympathetic, save for one). Man, thank God that's over.

To celebrate, Mark and I ate hot shots, fun shots, and fries at kfc while Sahia and Bianca ate at McDo while waiting for me (I think they're cute, hehehe). Later they dropped me off back to SJ church yard. I ran to the school canteen to meet up with Herschel and Desiree, as planned.

First we roamed around the new building of the school. Then we rode 2 jeeps to Robinsons. We first decided to buy movie tickets for the 1:40 showing of The Da Vinci Code. Unfortunately they wouldn't buy the fact that we were 18 already (Iwas 19 and even wearing high shoes, come on!). Herschel and I showed some blooper documents, but Des had no way in, even though she already agreed to let them talk to her Dad to prove that she was indeed 18.

So we went downstairs where there were lots of people. We put a seious face and silently gave our money. I heard the lady ask how old I was but I simply pretended not to hear and quickly finished the transaction.

There! We had tickets to the movie. We ate first at Pancake house. I had my first taste of tacos (pinwersa ni Des). Laater we ran (literally) to the movies and sat right on time.

Later we went to the bookstore. I purchased, "Boy Meets Girl" by Joshua Harris, sequel to his, "I Kissed Dating Goodbye."

We went home after that. Des came in a taxi with me. The driver's body odor was really dizzying. Fortuantely we distracted ourselves with a good conversation about our courses. And she had to go.

I hate goodbyes.

No comments: