scripts

SuPeRsCrIpTz by peachness
here are three fun exchanges i've had during the late two weeks...

Scenario #1
(School corridor, nursing building, before exams...)
Jords: (runrunrun and glomps at me, all smiles) Anni! I made you a scandal vid!
Anni: Argh, nooooooooo!!! (pause) Oh, you did?
KR: Let us see!
Anni: Aaaa, una ung project sa nutrition*...and now this!!! So evil!!!
Jords: You're right, that's the name of the file- evil! (sneersneersneer)
Anni: ...uy, ano ba un? what did i do again? (looking bemused and scared)
Jords:Aw, don't worry, you'll like it.
Anni: Hmm...Oh, come on Jordi. As I said before- if you're gonna exploit me, at least give me a copy!


*Nutrition project was a complete 'precoital scandal' of me and my groupmates. With a standby video cam the whole time to record our ruthless 'snogging' sessions (wow, new word for me). Or so it seemed. Anyway...



Scenario #2
(Jrep's car, on the way to malabon from moa)
Jrep: (after winning a todo barahan session vs me) Hahahaha! Kala mo mananalo ka sa akin, hmph. You're under me!
(silence)
Anni: (shakes head vigorously) That didn't sound right!!! Bad repa, get it off me!!! Aaaaaa!!! You did NOT just say that!!!


Scenario #3
(Still at Jrep's car, on the way to malabon from moa)
Jrep: (after me losing another session of asaran- man, why do I lose vs this guy...) Hahahaha! Suko ka na! O, cge, wag mo na ako asarin, purihin mo na lang ako!
Anni: (dying laughter) OK, ok, cge, pupurihin na lang kita.
Anni: .....
Anni: .....
Anni: .....
Anni: .....
Jrep: (after finally sensing that I had nothing to say, weirdo) BASTOS KA!!! (launches a Mammoth Attack Special against me)

No comments: