the venting out of the exploited victim

DEAR *cringe* JORDI:

i watched the darned scandal vid of me which you had created, and... *shivers*

at the moment, I will vent in my free space, regardless of whoever sees this...

MISS VELAYO! (and perhaps to be Mrs. Teng, bwahahaha- ok, i take that back) HOW COULD YOU!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! I LOOK LIKE A THOROUGHLY LOVED CHICKEN ON HER OVULATION DAY THERE, HOW COULD YOU!!!! NO WONDER THE GANG WAS LAUGHING SO MUCH ABOUT IT AFTERWARDS...MAN, WHY DO I ALWAYS HAVE TO BE THE LAST TO KNOW...I KNOW YOU GUYS SAY TO MY FACE THAT I AM SUCH A GIANT FOSSIL AND THAT I AM SUCH A NAIVETTE, BUT THIS IS JUST INSANE, WOMAN!!! AAAAAAAAAAAA! I JUST HAVE TO VENT! HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO!!! (NOW I AM EVEN LAUGHING LIKE SANTA!) AAAAAA! PLSPLSPLSPLSPLSPLSPLSPLS WHATEVER YOU DO, DO NOT- I REPEAT- DO NOT- SEND IT TO THE 'OTHER' PARTY! OR ELSE! (MAN, YOU WILL DEFINITELY BE DEAD! IF NOT BY THE HANDS OF THE OTHER PARTY, THEN DEFINITELY BY MINE- I'LL GROW THREE EXTRA PAIRS JUST FOR YOU!) AAAAAAA, I CAN'T TAKE IT!!!! TOO MUCH GIVING OF IDEAS! SEXUAL INNUENDOS! ADULT THEME NA TO! AAAAAA! WELL THANK GOD NUTRITION PROJECT IS STILL THE MOST SCANDALOUS AND NOT THIS, BUT I REALLY REALLY FREAKED OUT, YOU BAD BAD EVIL EVIL EMERALD!!! KUNG DI LANG KITA TYPE, YOU...WE SHOULD MEET UP ASAP, MAYBE THIS TUESDAY SO I CAN SEE HOW FAR MY VENTING WILL GO!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! I AM SO DARNED FREAKED OUT!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! *FAINTS* (ei, catch me)

SERIOUSLY, Jords, I believe you have given me another reason to think that we are actually meant to be. I mean it platonically (duh) and seriously- come on, I don't know where you get your vivid ideas...hmm, that's perhaps one of the funny reasons why we got together gradually and became the gorgeous ones...hahahaha...

Honestly I was very amused with your creation...and more than that, the effort of you brewing up something so dangerously steamy as that...intriga yan eh! Hahahaha! Don't you ever think I missed the effort there, which I wish to thank you for so much...weird ka tlg, I love you. Salamat sa laughs...I look so much like an idiot here in my mother's room, freezing up when the file played na...nagtachycardia pa nga ako eh, tpos diaphoresis pa...kulang na lang nausea and vomiting, huhuhuhuhu...in short you tinkered with the right buttons to trigger my inner madness! Galing ng mare...

Now I am not at all offended yet I won't say I expected this reaction from myself (I was getting ready with my wooden spoons for your execution proper), especially with the pictures which made me say out loud, 'Who the B*tching hen is that?!'.

Amused. Surprised.Me.Hehehe. *swoons* nawindang, yes, realizing you can come up with that kind of a vid...

Regarding SHARING the pics and the EVIL video...(Bern, read this...)

NAH, no way! Not even (and especially not) to The Society.

Ayun lang. Bwahahahaha. I must really be careful. And again, to my exploiters, if you plan on exploiting me, at least give me a copy (of the vid)! Ok? Wahahaha!

Now, moving on to my Yaoi tendencies...(I was in the middle of watching ouran when your file came in, hahahaha!)

No comments: