You learned a new skill

New skill my people! I am such a bad bad girl...recently, an impossible of impossibles of peachies has happened again...

I BAKED!!! Hahahaha! Cheese cupcakes!

I used to have this hopelessly sad notion that only really graceful women and super ultimate pink-lover, skirt-struttin ladies do pastries well. And so I don't try at all, coz that's for them. Well I don't really like pastries that much (even doughnuts, take note...) but I sure think making them is a feat...

And I did it. So a modification of notions is required of peach. Hehehe. My bad. Hahaha. This is soo cool, hehehe. Thank God...

The cupcake verdict:
Taste is excellent (for me, at least). But the consistency...hmm...like a fresh, moist cookie. Haha. Go figure.

By the way:
BERN!!! Game ako sa dancemania! Bring it on! Let's go!!! Hahahaha! Sa susunod na pagkikita!

No comments: