Hahahahay. What to say...

At dahil wala naman akong ibang magawa and I'm experiencing Annistasis here (anni and stais, got that, bwahahaha) eto I'm just gonna write about yesterday...

Bonding, bonding, foodtrips-

Kahapon nagkita rin kami ni Ian and had the chance to catch up on his shifting experience (go go go Ian! My notes are yours!). And then I spent time with my girl friends eating domino's pizza, which I think was not as good as pizza hut or yellow cab.

After that nagbonding kami ni Jords before ko siya hinatid sa lrt station...how I realize that I had not been spending enough time with this very good friend of mine, so from today I tod her I'd try to spend more time with her na nga. College life is just short, and I want to make the most of it, specifically, with her, di ba...

Nagkita rin pala uli kami ni Jrep. Eat ako KFC (garlic chicken steak) and Jollibee pastillas sundae (I recommend it) with him out of a whim. And since I really wanted to talk with him (kaya ko nga siya tinawag), ayun usap naman about plans and stuff. Nice nga eh, kaso I had to let him off home kasi I had to see my bro na and I had to go home na.

Abstinence and the like-

I have a feeling that I will not be able to see him (or any one of my friends, for that matter) for a very long while. Siguro dahil sa work (my abstinence resolution, remember, peachie?). Or siguro dahil na rin kasi balak kong maglie-low after my misadventure/adventure last saturday, mall of asia with Pau and Bern and Jrep. (It was no doubt a perfect night out, but imagine, I got home at 11:40 due to unforeseen circumstances (and my overeagerness to maximize my time out with two of my dearest friends, Bern and Pau, heehee, plainly my fault).

Obviously my mother was very jittery (and furious?) with that, according to my aunt. Hindi man niya ako sinermonan (still this appears to me as an unsolved mystery), well I am very much afraid of what might happen now if I try to ask permission from her to go out again anytime soon.

Ay, nako...my script is undone. The story's done, but not the actual material. Nakakahiya naman kay Ice at dun sa pinakiusapan niya kung hindi ko ippass...

Teka, sabi pala nila bukas may mga schools na nagsuspend ng classes. Hmm...I was planning on passing the script pa naman tromorrow. And helping out as a volunteer subject for the thesis of fourth year students...

Teka, teka, I want to sing. Happy birthday to...
Tiffany.
(How are you?!)
Teka, sige para nice na rin, kay-
Sha.
Alwin.
(Two great chums of mine...)
Yey. Happy birthday mga friends...I miss y'all. At di ko rin kasi matext kasi at the time la ako load...huhuhu. Aw well. Nasaan na ba si mama?
...may balak pa kaya silang sunduin ako? (it's 7:35 on my watch...huhuhu...)

No comments: