Reparations

Finally! After weeks of having to deal with my ruined blog, my new improved (though less animated) blog has been made out of the rubble. Yey.

Anyway, so kumusta kayong mga friends ko? I sincerely pray that you are all fine. And know well that I love you wherever you are at the moment you read this. :) And I miss you!

Kahapon natuwa naman akong nakita ko ang mga old friends ko from sj- si Repa, Pau, at Bern. Naglagi kami dun sa mall of asia. Ang saya. Chika galore, drink juice and h2o, and then we played sa Timezone. I discovered the pleasure of Guitar freakz and that trivia game, thanks to my delightful company. This is such a fun way to relax after this week's exam struggle that I had to endure. I know I can never find another time such as this.

Ayun lang muna. I guess kahit i-describe ko pa ang mga pangyayari kahapon, hindi ko pa rin talaga mashshare yung joy na nadama ko then, having seen my old friends and having talked with them after a very long time...five months na ata since we last met? Hehehehe.

I can't wait to write more entries again...this is such a fun resurrection. Timely rin for me, dahil naisulat ko ang good news na ito, hehehe.

No comments: