To Be Better

There is always that chance to be better. And since the reminder of blessing of inspirations around me, I cannot help but reassess whom I'm really putting all the effort for.

Honestly, since first year, I have been relaxing. I wanted to be lax, to avoid the pressures unless I felt like entertaining them at the time. But then now that it seems like such reckless habit of mine won't get me through third year that easy, I begin to think...do I still want to become a nurse?

Frankly I don't know again. Obviously writing is my forever love, given na yun. But then, if God allowed me to stay here in this course in this college instead of allowing me to pursue writing now, then it must have a purpose. After all, everything, though not always having a reason for being, has a purpose. Hindi ko pa rin magets bakit ako narito...pero I am sure that it will please God, so I guess all I can do is raise my arms and say, 'Bring it on!'

In short, I realize I should reinvent my style of attacking my tasks for the ward setup, the classroom setting...if I'm still into this queer love affair. Dapat nang magsipag ang would-be nurse in me...hehehehe. Go Peachie...ah yeah. :)

Kasi ganito yun eh, writing is my true love, and on the side I have nursing as my mistress...how's that for comparison, hahahaha. Oh yeah...don't worry, I'm only applying that to things, not people.

No comments: