Patience is a virtue?

I do not like waiting. I admit to being such an impatient person, kaya nga siguro ako nilagay ni God sa nursing, para ako'y magka-'patient', hehehehe...patience through dealing with sticky situations, seriously.

Speaking of which, andito kasi ako sa UST lib, stuck without anyone with me, bored and waiting for my ma to come and fetch me so I can go back to the comforts of my own home and my own spot in front of the pc and type my overdue script. Which might mean I can't sleep until probably 1 in the am (I am really aiming to finish it asap!!!).

Hay. Aw well. When I started asking God to give me patience, I already had in mind that I should be expecting him to give me these situations that require my patience...parang it's like, for example, I wanna be a better writer. A good way is to go to a workshop for writing, where I can actually practice my skills, right? Obviously if I wish to learn to write better and I keep going to a cooking workshop...well, nothing's gonna happen with my set aim, duh.

Parang ganito siguro yung situation ko. I am sincerely praying to God to let me develop my patience towards troublesome cases (like where I am now). I shouldn't be expecting patience to just come like magic, coz that won't be fruitful for the long term- God isn't that shallow to be that way. Siyempre I should learn it. And learning is a constant process in a person's life, so I shouldn't expect it to have it now, like instant coffee when you just add water to it.

And I really have to learn...so I'm trying to keep my fingers busy...I missed this blogging, hehehe.

No comments: