The Comeback Kid...

I'm almost going to bed wih a weight of burden in my heart. Somehow I am nervous. Because tomorrow I'm going back to my old school life, resume my ADLs...I can't let my profs celebrate the loss of a major headache just yet, heheh.

So I'll be back tomorrow. After 1 celebration week and 1 academic week (18 hours of duty to make up for)...I'm finally giving in to the call of work work work. Too bad, I was starting to get used to the vacation hype...aw well...

I can't say I'm thrilled about tomorrow. I feel the burden. The darker side of me emerging like a second persona? Hmm...yeah, again, I feel it inviting me to go back and...who knows...

But in my deepest moments of despair a few people must have felt it...and cared to make themselves known to me. Alam niyo na kung sino kayo. Kung hindi man, I'll be thanking you personally so you'll be aware of the blessing you've given me.

I want to thank God and thank these people for somehow reaching out...though probably unknowingly...but still, the effect of their actions gave me hope for tonight...to anticipate the light that may perhaps shine tomorrow...

I have to try and sleep. And be energized and pretty for my comeback tomorrow.

As I had told bequa and pau kanina, I already miss my sj friends...mga walanghiyang bata...hahahahaha.

*************************

Btw, HERSCHEL- sorry ka na lang, hihiramin ko muna ang honey Des mo...next time na yung awesome threesome natin, I'll plan it out. :) Thanks for the sched...love yah very very much, and I miss you with a passion, hahahaha. :*

*************************

No comments: