Pain management

My 5 stitches were removed. Yey. Hehehe. Though there's still serosanguinous draining from the corner of the wound. Ouch.

Diet: Full. I can eat anything I want now. But after this ep, I plan to cut oily foods from my meal plan and add more h20. So let's see how this is gonna be.

Status: I can walk now with my back straight up. But not without getting tired more easily than the norm. Sometimes my wound still hurts. And I cannot strain or carry heavy stuff for 6 months.

To lessen the eps of pain I have to avoid:

laughing out loud (so shut up, bern!!!! :P)
sneezing all the way
coughing
crowds
chocolates (makes the throne session harder, which can cause strains, hahahaha)
beef (same reason)
jumps


I have to promote:

fiber-rich diet
water
splinting (you know, assisting the painful area with a hand when walking, etc)
studying my notes ahead (so I don't need to bring my really big books)
brisk walking (promote proper but not too much blood circulation on the area)
apple juice and lapu-lapu (promote wound healing)


So far I'm just resting. My doc said I can go for the easier shifts but since I still can't move around normally and I still get easily exhausted, I plan to postpone my comeback on the hospital scene...so the OR duty has to wait.

But no hard work or weights for 3-6 months?! How do I dancemania?
Grr. hahahaha.

I should be seriously concerned with my priorities.
Wahahaha.
Of course I'm kidding.

Gnyt Y'all. I love my friends...

No comments: