Potluck, taboo, card games and a movie that has GAY written all over it

11-2-03, another gathering day for the high school friends. Although we were late on starting it (12 dapat kaso mga 130 na kami nakarating) it was worth the day pa rin naman.

Una, nag-grocery kami ni J as planned. Sa totoo lang although I was just distracting him with my stories I really felt hiya over the fact that he had to wait for two hours before I showed up. I had to wait for my ma and bros who were also using the car. Ayun. Buti nga nag-dota si J at hindi natanga the whole time I wasn't around yet. At! Buti nagsend siya ng load...para natext ko siya. All the while kasi nakapatay ung cell ko and I was doing a gift art from 8-1030. Didn't realize the time until I was done with my art. Grr. Buti na lang mapagpasensiya si J sa kin. I always think of him as someone with high tolerance. Dunno kung saan pa siya ganun but I certainly appreciate the fact na napapairal niya iyon with me.

Ok, so with an annoying trike driver, nakarating kami sa bldg ni Tif n Therese for the first time. On my count, eight out of the expected ten showed up for the meet- ako, si Jrep, Bechan, Andrew, Pau, Os, and of course Tif n Therese. It's been a while since I've seen them (I last saw Tif n Therese on my 20th bday celeb on April 27 this year; I last saw Andrew...yun ang mas matagal that I can't recall anymore!).

Anyway, before I entered the living room I made sure I cooked my soup- chicken sopas. I dunno if the people liked it, but I was very pleased with the result of my first time actual- I never tried doing this alone kasi. But there, I did it, and it certainly tasted like good chicken sopas to me so yey to that. :)

Mommy's chicken was good. I never got to taste the spaghetti though. The pastry with sugary thing in it...wasn't really my type- goes to show how I'm not so fond of pastries talaga. I didn't try the cake because I was too afraid to take a bite. Salad was wow. Ayun lang naman. Hmmm...

We watched Chuck and Larry while eating. I already watched this movie- it's a gay gay hilarious movie that freaked me out the first time I saw it. Pero fun naman, laugh trip- especially it held value for me since it's the first movie I watched on the big screen with J. Weird for a first time viewing though, hahahahaha.

Later after the movie Tif invited us to play Taboo- parang charades na mas mahirap kasi words lang and there are even words which one can't use...grrr. Nakakafrustrate but I liked it. We grouped- balls up there vs balls down there- aka girls vs boys. Nyahahahahaha.

Historically may running joke nga yun when tif and hershey played that. The word to guess was conversation. As the one who knew it Tif said, "We're having..?" Hershey was quick to reply the three-letter word. Hahahaha. Nice going. (Teka, nasaan na nga pala at kumusta na ang lokang iyon? I haven't heard from him since...yah, forgot na the last time. Hmmm...)

Kahapon there was this silly guessing I had to protest to during the game. The word to guess was sleepwalking. Tif described it as, "Ginagawa ito sa dilim." And I tilted my head in question. She kept insiting that. So I brewed up something in my head and laughed like crazy when she pushed na it was done at night, in the dark. Bakit, we can sleepwalk in the light at any part of the day di ba? Hahahaha. Basta! Grrr...

After a round I went to Bern, who was having a mood swing coming. She was hugging Tif's brown bear when I came in. Nag-usap lang kami, heart-to-heart? Hmm...and she updated me on the ongoings of her life. I am very happy that she and Ahia Andrew are ok. Their relationship is getting better. Tapos ayun, badtrip bigla ba naman ankong kiniliti. Grrr...hahahaha. Masaya naman akong she felt better after our talk. Duh I wouldn't feel so glad kung may nakaseparate na isa when it's supposed to be our party.

Nag-uno cards kami. It was already an old game sa kin, pero when I played it super natatawa na lang ako kasi ako daw ung mean na nagpapanalo ng mga tao. Bakit ba...mali hula ko eh, grr.We didn't even finish a game dahil sa dami ng players. Ang tagal natapos. By the time we had our second winner after Pau, which is Os (na ako nga daw nagpapanalo), quit na kmi and we moved on to the next anticipated card game which I have never played- poker.

I never really tried to learn poker with my bros and my fam since I thought it was hard to learn. Ayun, so basic points to ponder naman ang coach na si Rep. Ayos naman ang first round since I got my first victory, wahahaha. Beginner's luck (or flop)? Hehehe. It was fun. :) Then I won a whole round, with all the chips belonging to me. :P Yey Peachie! :P

Ang bilis talaga ng araw when it's fun. Nagulat ako nung gabi na pala...hahaha. Nagpusoy dos pa ung mga ppl, yoko na sumali nun kasi sa totoo lang nadrain ako, got tired of the laughing. And nahilo dahil nga sa glasses ko, which I do not habitually wear unless it's necessary at the time. Ay, I challenged J to a pushing game...ang lakas pala niya, guess I underestimated his muscle power (or was it glygcolysis? hahahaha). Nah, he's malakas pala. And grrr, I lost coz I'm a girl? Grrr to that reality.

We had dinner after all the gulo. Si Pau nga nagpa-extend pa ng stay, which was rather touching kasi he had to put his thesis on hold pa just so he can come for the gathering. Si J nagstay pa out of decision (and to think I was even taunting at him), just in case I needed company pauwi. Kaso sinundo na ko ni ma, so I apologized to him na lang (na-gulity ako, fine, hahaha). I thanked Tif n Therese for such a welcome in their home, as usual. I'm very happy for them in their new house, mas convenient kasi itong new home nila. :)

On the way home kinumusta ni mama yung gathering, which was a fresh thing to me like her questions and consent to my attending it. I readily gave her a hasty recap of the whole indoor fun. Sabi ba naman niya, 'sana nagpangasinan na kay today.' Hahahaha.

And then we talked about planning a road trip to Pangasinan and Baguio on December. She suggested going to Pangasinan and seeing the beacfh for a whole day and then spending the night sa Baguio para she'll leave us and go to her father's house there para may pupuntahan din siya. Hmmm...if ever nga tuloy ito, I can't wait.:)

I tried asking her kung pdi punta EK, ayaw talaga. Hahahaha. Aww. At inggit talaga ako sa mga nandoon ngayon as I write this. I wanna go there with my friends! Invite niyo ko!!! T.T Hahahaha.

Kagabi pala when I got home I also had a chance to talk with Jrep. Naglaro kami ng NHB (no-holds-barred)...laughtrip q and a. Something tells me I should play this with my other friends, yeah! Kaso it requires a lot of guts. And trust. Hmm.

I was rather frustrated when he asked me what I hated about him. It took me a while to figure out. Ewan. At least I have an answer (it'd be just weird and un-peachie of me kung wala). BTW, I wish I could have heard it when he first referred to me as 'peach' coz he never really calls me that. Hahahaha. Sabi niya it sounds wrong daw, so he's still sticking to my name when he addresses me. Anni, Anniline, Peach, Peachie...same diff, endearments are good however they sound.:)

OK, I have to cook breakfast...lunch...no, brunch pala siya. Hotdogs...burgers...but I seem to have lost my appetite after yesterday. Hmm...but I still have to cook for my ma, who's been telling me to stop blogging since the 12th paragraph...hahahahaha.

No comments: