I fear the day...

I have this feeling of apprehension every time I would have to see a person go off to a far place and then see this person come back in a while. I don't know. Maybe it's because of the attachment...but then...that can't be right...I should be stronger.

Well in that case...I guess I'm not strong enough. I really have a lot to learn. I have more more room to grow, hehehe. People will always come and go. I have to know how to hold on and stop being a kiddo...

Maybe that's why I've been on a three-day binge already. Hahaha. On a whim, I ate the following...
  • Manggang hilaw with bagoong
  • Kwek-kwek
  • Arroz caldo
  • Cup noodles bulalo
  • Pinakbet
  • Porkchop
  • Chicken
  • Sbarro's chicago white pizza
  • Pasta
  • Mushroom soup
  • Garlic bread
  • Cheese popcorn
  • Bacon pizza
  • Clover bits
  • Roller coaster
  • Hot coffee
  • Kettle korn regular
  • Minute maid
  • Jollibee's new rice toppings
  • Egg tart
  • Misua with pork liver
  • Lemonade
I don't know what's happening, but I guess when I'm stressed I just take it out on eating sometimes.

Or somnolent detatchment: aka sleeping it off. Well I know that it does not make the problems go away but it does give me the strength to deal with the problems more efficiently. I slept for 12 hours straight kanina...thank God for the weekend, hehehe.

Or by praying. Of course, the best way...let God replenish...which reminds me, I am starting to fall out of that again. Nako nako...hindi pwede!!!

*sigh*

Undergoing treatment-

BTW, I'm currently taking antibiotics for my cough and colds. Nagdevelop kasi siya sa otitis media (or infection/inflammation of the middle ear)...so ayun may partial hearing deafness ako, which made me go see a doctor sa health services sa UST out of nataranta kasi ako nung medyo humina nga yung pandinig ko, hehehe. Man...

I have to take my meds right on time, though...I skipped two doses kasi I forgot. Aaaa. And I have to see my doc again on Tuesday...need to remind myself of that...

*writes out on a neon green post-it note and sticks it on forehead*

A fun out-

A while ago nagkaroon kami ng fun time ni Bern, (my querida ever...) at Andrew (my outside ahia) magpunta ng Trinoma, play arcade and sit down to talk. Ayun...I really miss these two wonderful friends of mine. It's been ages since I caught a glimpse of them...and yet, the fondness just grows on...

And Timezone's still the wonderland to be. Kanina nagdancemaniax kami (grr super sensitive ng sensors ha), played basketball, guitar freakz (sakit sa kamay)...and then we tried that game where you have to brandish your samurai sword around the sensors correctly to defeat zombie warriors...hahahaha! It was hilarously fun and new (dapat makita kong gawin yun ni Jrep!!!). And that game where you have to shoot the rubber ball right to get credits...I won the jackpot, hahahaha!^^ And that's a first try on the small version...grabe, 104 credits...aw yeah...I'm so so happy with that.

Meanwhile si Bern may new high score sa basket- 395! Si Andrew ayun still up sa 700.@.@ Ako starting off with 52 points...we'll see where it goes. :D

I am thankful for the chance to have spent time with them. Of course. Iba talaga. But I also yearn to see my other walanghiyang friends! Aaaaaaaa *pulls hair in frustration* Hahahahaha!

Nakaka-miss na talaga. Plus, all this stress makes me all the more want to come 'home' to my old friends whom I know can give me good hugs and tell me it's all part of the fun of life. I want to know how they are and likewise give them my reassurance of support in whatever they're doing.

Grabe...I just...grr. Walanghiyangmgabata...T.T I miss you all!!!

No comments: