Where does your help come from?

I'm really happy. Yesterday was monumental.

I stayed for the bible sharing session of my beloved Tropang Chong. It's the third session...

I cannot explain the feeling of happiness that overwhelmed me yesternight as we tackled the nature of the Lord as our Great Physician. He heals us whole.

I just hope may pumasok sa mga senses ng mga loka, since some of them were still unfocused, mga pasaway...well, I hope God will establish the sched, especially next sem, para makastart na ko sa basic steps to spiritual growth...Lord knows these kids need a lot of spiritual nourishment...

Ang hirap kasing magtackle ng principles unless they know the basics. But nevertheless...I put my trust in God who knows all and controls all...

Where does my help come from?

Topic was, where does our help come from? If we know where we set our hopes to, if we know who to consult first in every hopeless and helpless moment, then we will never be left insecure even in the midst of such unwanted circumstances.

It's like when my uniform sleeve gets burned due to a freak ironing accident...should I go to a shoemaker for repairing? Of course not. I should go to a dressmaker with the right equipment. Baka masira pa ng shoemaker pag pinilit ko di ba? It happens. :)

Parang ganun din kay God. He's perfect, he's all we need. If we encounter trouble, 'seek first the kingdom of God and all his righteousness...' We will always be secure if we got our hearts in the right place...if we put our faith in the One who made us and knows us better than anyone. Why settle for mediocrity if we can settle for the BEST?

I'm not saying that it is wrong to ask for human help. I'm just saying that we ought to ask for expert help before we move...since if we first allow God to guide us and take full control of the situation, then we will surely get to a good solution, praising him who helps and guides us best. Parang driving. God is just beside us, waiting for us to give him the seat. We struggle, but come on...he knows the right way, the best way. Let him be our direction in everything.

The nature of man is to seek God last, pag wala na talaga. Yung sentence na, 'Diyos na ang bahala' is usually uttered when all humanly possible has been done in a tight situation. Hindi ba? Sadly, this is reality...natural sa tao gumustong maging independent. Gusto sariling paraan. My problems, my call. Hahaha. I'm gulity of that.

But what does God have to say to that, according to his word?

In everything we do, we ought to 'take our every thought captive to Christ everyday,' and we ought to 'trust in the Lord, and lean not on our own understanding, in all ways acknowledge him- and he will make our paths straight.'

Let us remember that, 'He is the only way, the truth, and the life.'

No comments: