I skipped a mass, will attend tiong lian!!!!:P

Today I just got out of church prior to mass. I just don't think that it is fair for my institution to force me into joining the mass and forcing me to chant hail mary 70 times. My being there against my will is insult enough, so I left early as the rest of the community went ahead to celebrate mass.

Anyway, after a long time, I'm back here with an entry. I just thought that it'd be nice to write about my Friday- today. :) I've been looking forward to this day, coz it's my last day of the week with a class to attend to. Also, I got to meet Sir Elmer for my first subject of the day, Literature. I so love it when he speaks and acts in front of us. I also got to spend time with my friend Yani, whom I so love. I call her my unica hija- through immaculate conception, wahahaha. I also had my time with Jonathan and Ian during the lazy afternoon stroll, which was supposed to be a parade for St. Thomas Aquinas.

Now I am here in my cuz Mark's and Alfred's new shop near UST, typing my whatevers with my two index fingers while waiting for my order of spaghetti, which my cuz Mark prepared personally for me. I jokingly told him I'd get an insurance first before eating it, just in case something happens to me after the meal. Hahahaha.

After eating, I plan to go according to plan and watch SJCS team play in UNO- sa liga, Tiong Lian. My brother Ken has been playing actively since game 1. I'm really excited for him. Right now the score's 1 lost game and 2 wins. Who knows, this might be the first championship of SJCS...it's not bad to dream of it, hehehe. My bro really improved, and he now gets to play as one of the first five...scoring points, daring to make some moves to shoot.

Color coding, so sasamahan na lang ako ni Alfred to watch the game. He's very sweet to agree to take me there. Kasi kung hindi dahil sa kanya di ako makakanood. I'd be stuck here instead.

But here I am waiting. Today's the day I've been looking forward to- to watch my brother play basketball again (it's been a recent hype for me^^)...spend time with my bros after another long week of studying and attending to patients.

Lots to tell, overwhelmed with the feeling of missing blogging...but so little time for me to cram it all in here. Maybe when I get to have a free day again, I might just write more.

Anyway, I'm going. Can't wait to watch the game!!! :)

No comments: