One hot preggy, lots of subjective boredom, etc. ^^

It's been a while since I've written anything here...work in school successfully kept me away. Predictably. Hahahaha.

But now that I'm still not into going home yet (since I'm thinking of meeting my father in the late afternoon and it's just three in the boring afternoon). I have a lot of tasks at hand- tests, case presentations, reporting for taxation tomorrow- but it seems like this time is just for down time...I need to pause for a moment and relish in the recent contemplations that I've had this week and the last.

So how are the fourth year subjects?

The subjects are just boring. Hahahaha. But I'm enjoying them, strangely...many thanks to the profs handling us, hehehehe.

  • Duty in the obstetrical ward and deliver room- For a married pregnant woman with two children (G3P2 1002 hehehehe) Ma'am Cristobal's a real hottie- fine, pantasya ng mga boys sa classroom, and with good reason coz she's so cute and extremely lovable in so many ways, hahahaha- and she's our clinical instructor for the special area. Needless to say it's all great for the group na siya ang bantay namin- can't ask for more, hehehehe. We love mam!!! Ah yeah!!!
  • Nursing Research- teaching the nitty-gritty of how to do a thesis/ research work. Thank God it's mostly activity, either group of individual, or else I'd be dying sick of boredom with lectures, aaaaa. Ma'am Guanhing's voice sounds like something you'd likely hear out of a music box...but she's therapeutic and darn good at her craft that I can't help but listen up (while fighting the droopy spell).^^ I love her, hehehe.
  • Management- the subject started with role playing activities...not bad.:) and Ma'am Cabezon is such a hit with us...she knows what keeps us attentive. Good.
  • Bioethics- another lullaby voice...Ma'am Johnson. She's such a pretty girl. I have yet to see what this is all about. I have to sit in front though so that I don't have to strain to hear her soft voice...aaaaa.
  • Professional Adjustment- Ma'am Abelardo can bring the house down with her stories related to this. It's all practical, but it's a process of strengthening our hold on what roles we are to play in the noble call of duty.
  • Asian Civ- Ma'am Turingan is sooo kwela. She's such an unassuming character, but has a lot to give. She makes it very easy to listen to her- it's not like you have a choice- she compels us without effort! She's a lot of fun.
  • Etar- Thank goodness the prof has got substance. This subject is by far one of the most boring...taxation suject kasi...but he has a lot to offer aside from what the book says. He correlates the subject matter with current events to keep us in the know and give us something worth listening to. He's a very effective lecturer. No wonder he doesn't panic with his reputation of one who frequently absents himself from class- he knows his subject matter and he can manage- it's just a matter of balance. :)

No comments: