Parang bitay hahaha

Oo. trash talk lang. Feel ko talaga na itong hapon na ito ang pinakamahabang hapon sa buong summer ko this year. I am ambivalent. Gusto na ayaw pumasok. Napanaginipan ko pa nga si Chloe na nangungulit ng photo shoot nang naka-smock pa ata ang RLE 2.*o* Hahahaha.

Yeah, excitement and fear...siguro nga natural lang yun. I'm excited to step out of the rut and get back to busying myself in another exciting semester with my friends. But I am honestly afraid of many changes which will happen in the senior year...God give me strength...aaaa.

So habang naghihintay ng ilang oras bago ang bitay- ahem, first day of class, ehehe- ito, naglista na lang ako:

Why I like to go back to school:
- every turn is exciting...boredom seems more prevalent at home than in the classroom
- meeting with friends every school day
- may allowance, come on!
- may chance na ma-excuse sa chores
- new stuff to learn
- new people to meet
- completion of cases to come

Why I don't want to go back to school:
- less sleeping hours
- less rights on tv, dvd watching and pc gaming
- restrictions on sketching and writing
- less gimmick time
- more chances of conflict with parents
- increased stressful days
- pref cards and green book signings
- i will miss home cooking

Ayun. Hindi pa nga ako naliligo eh. I just find it hard to face na magsschool na uli. I want to sleep as much as I want...I want to cook food for my fam...I want to draw whenever I feel like it...I want to write without being told that I can't...I want to bash scourges onscreen when I'm feeling the hype...I want...

Aw, fine. School day it is. Hay. @.@

No comments: