Five matters

Sleep is taking over me as I type this, but then the urge to write wins over for the meantime...who knows until when... Anyway, I'm hacking the keys at random, speaking with my heart out on my sleeve. I can say I missed writing.
So! How's life...
Recently, here are a few updates:
1. CABG (coronary artery bypass grafting)- My grandfather's going to have a bypass tomorrow at three pm. I really wanted to watch, but of course duty calls in school so I have to sadly pass. But I did have this fun conversation with him yesterday...
Me: Gwakong, payag ka picture kita pg inooperahan ka? *eager wide smile on face*
Gwakong: Siyempre ayaw ko.
Me: *pleads* please please? :) Para makita ko kung saan yung bara...tpos souvenir pa un. Sige na...
Gwakong: *weirded out* ay nko, ayoko...papakita mo pa sa kin.
Me: Eh di hindi ko papakita...sige naaaa.
Eh ayaw tlg. Badtrip, hahahaha. Takot takot kasi ito sa ghastly medical stuff like blood...so ayun. Anyway, fine fine...patient's rights, come on...
2. Cooking- I was not at all happy a while ago when my brother interfered with my first try to cook arroz caldo on my own. I got irritated when he just came in, opened the pot and put in all the seasonings....aaaarrggghh!!! Grabe pkialmero. Naasar tlg ako. It's him making me feel that I can't do anything right ever. Naasar tlg ako. Hmph. I just hate it when he steps on my toes. Sabi niya di daw ksi ako nakikinig. Eh di sana sabihin na lang niya, kaysa nman pupunta n lng ng gnun at mkikialam. Asar kaya. Sabi ko na lang, pati naman siya nagsimula sa wala. Kaya nga I'm trying to learn, di ba. Man...
3. Bonding with shane- I felt really happy na nagkausap kami kahapon ni shane. While visiting my grandfather in Philippine Heart Center, we stole away at one point far from the adults' earshot, bought junk food and coke, and sat on the plush cushions in the lobby to share some recent life stories, hehehe. Our mothers, though slightly worried at our sudden disapperance, seemed amused with the ' walang katapusang chismisan,' which was good. Para namang sila hindi dumaan sa ganyan. Nako ha, at least di naman kami nagsusulatan right after seeing each other, hahahahaha!:P Di ba, mama? ;P
4. No more coke campaign- I want to cut down on my coke-drinking habit. Nasty sugar rush...it can give me diabetes in time if I don't stop...so I want to do that. Self-control...mahirap ata to...hahahaha.
5. Protocol- I and my groupmates are about to have our big case presentation, and it's not easy! So that means, lots of work and patience. Also, may review classes on the side once a week from 8-5...so hirap tlg nun...eh may kasabay pang mga night shifts from 8pm to 6am. Hehehehe. Man, this is going to be a tough week.^^
Ayun na lang muna, my eyes are closing...my head is giving in...I need to sleep na nga...

No comments: