I wish I had more time...and yet...

And yet...I feel the bitter necessity to allow some things to slip from my hands for now like flowing water.

How I wish I did not have to let go of the wonderful things I had in my life...

But my heart's a bag that cannot be overfilled...too much is never good. Man has his limitations, I believe...

...

I wish I could take away the feeling of jealousy that so claims me in the smallest hints of rejection...

Even though sometimes I know the feeling is pointless, it's such a struggle for me to remain in control of rationality.

But I guess that's the thing with jealousy...contrary to popular belief, it's never a good thing according to the Good Book. Which is why I have to check it once in a while.

For love is not selfish. It is patient.

...

I wish I could stop stumbling along the road of life.

I could save myself from heartbreaks and emotional pains. I could be more productive and focused for most of my life then...

I don't want to get hurt. Who wants to get hurt anyway? Well...

I just have to learn to love God more in the pitfalls...and grow, grow...be more than I can be for him.

....

I wish I can be more of a female as I am expected to be.

But I'm not and I know it. It'd be a lie to force myself to always look prim and proper.

But what the heck...it's nice to be a unique combination of spice...it adds to the fun factor of life...

Anni is anni. Or is she, really? Hmmm...

No comments: