Attitude problem

I feel rather bad about disliking some classmates of mine. I know it's natual not to like some things and some people. Pero parang ang bad na I intentionally sonb off some people or refuse to offer help to them when I have bad vibes towards them. I also do that to some of my friends when I am not on good terms with them. Haay.

Why this thought?

Well just seconds ago I said goodbye on the phone to my least favoirte member of the class, with whom I just refuse to talk to unless necessary. See, I've tried befriending him since the opening of classes in the first year, and well, he put me down four times na in my head count. Which made me give up- iba na un ah!

I understand it when people do not need me around. Cguro isip niyo kulit ko no...hehe. Sigh.

Which brings me to that second commandment of Jesus. Di ba in the Old Testa, God gave the Israelites a guideline- the Ten Comms on how to lead a life that is pleasing to His eyes. In the New Testa, Jesus compressed it to two na lang: One, love God above all. Two, love your neighbor as you love yourself.

Easier said than done if you ask me. Kasi naman, pano kung epal talaga, di ba? Pano kung ubod xa ng ybang, talagang grr evil!!! Well at least in my context of evil...bsta.

Ung second commandment panama tlg yan for that kind of mentality. I mean just because that person refuses my friendship doesn't mean I should treat him as badly too. I need to be constantly reminded of how I should lead my life well, the hard head...grr...mahirap, but if I love Jesus tlg (and I DO love him) I wouldn't question this one.

So after that eye-opening call, I now wish to resolve my attitude towards this guy. I know he is mean, lakas mang-okray, but so what! As long as I don't treat him the same, well, no prob with me! So I'll be civil, respect him as much as I would like others to respect me if ever I'd be in their positions. Come on, sino naman tyo para magmalinis? Biblically speaking,

"For all have sinned, and fall short of the glory of God..."

Peace to you all in Jesus' name. Amen.

No comments: