Three unusual days

Yes. Finally. After days of waiting I finally had the time to sit in front of the computer and do a bit of my passion- writing in blog form. I want to begin with what’s up with Friday-

Another fun day with my friends. After computer class at 3 pm, we went up to the lab to do some tinkering with agar cultures.

Some silly encounter with Mark which made me really pahiya to him…made me feel kinda awkward and terrible at first, but then, remembering what he is to me, I decided to put a stop to it.

Next activity, overstay in med library for the sake of research (honestly I stayed for the heck of it lang- no hwork done, just pure fun and antayan of friends who are busy doing lots of research stuff).

And then go home na, walk my friends to Espana sna when suddenly Mark met up with a bunch of his Bio friends and had to go (epal nay un!).

Kr and I had a heart-to-heart while waiting for my ma to fetch me.

Jo had a date somewhere kasi so I had no choice but to wait! Hahaha! (Well although he did insist today na sna I called him daw, I preferred to do away without him, kakahiya na eh…hahaha. But that’s very sweet of him, honestly.)

Saturday. Talked with Qua in sj. Fun. Sleepy. Then went home with my cousins and bros. Played basket for an hour. Spent time on phone.

*In the am of Sunday I woke up at 4am, alarmed at not having a uniform to wear, until I realized that there was no classes pla…hahaha…the stress…huhuhu…

Sunday na. Missed eating with my fam. Thankfully we ate two meals together this day. Visited papa, all the four of us sibs.

Another first exciting moment- I did laundry under the endless pour of rain! Somewhat silly, but it was fun taking a shower while finishing up…hahaha.

I didn’t sleep...second time that ever happened. But I’ve never felt so happy…if that’s ever possible. It was a truth encounter with my aunt. About what’s been bothering me. And I praise the Lord for being soo merciful to me despite my unworthiness (we are all, after all, unworthy).

I was about to take at least 30 minutes of sleep when suddenly my cell beeped. My eyes had to open. That was it- wla na ‘tong tulugan! Snatching my phone from under my pillow, I read. Ay, Christian…with some dramatic quote about unrequited love. Big deal.

So instead of sleeping, I simply replied to tell him that I didn’t get sleep pa.

No comments: