Peach loosens up

Yesterday was totally unforgettable. I took off with three of my friends to SM Mall of Asia. Bern stayed with us a bit, but had to go away after lunch at Achi Jackee (but not before a shower of kisses here and there, hahaha) for her dentist appointment (aww…call me, dearie).

Bequa was supposed to come along, had Jrep not forgotten to inform her of the time and place (duh, rep! of course you had to inform her of that! bad ka! Huhuhu…)

Roll call: Me (of course), Jonathan, Jonreph, and a KR (blockmate and new friend)

So! We were supposed to go to Mega, but later changed upon rethinking the distance prob.
KR was feeling sickly sentimental upon her memory of first seeing and personally meeting her fantasy celeb singer guy, Jae Jong, there in that mall.

We had no real plan for the day, no purpose for coming in there but to spend time indefinitely. I felt soo happy upon seeing Jonreph again (I missed him so much!)- and this time with two of my new friends from UST:

Jo…well, he’s a Judenite, so no need to introduce. I’m extremely glad he came along with me despite the short notice. I didn’t exactly tell him or showed him my joy of his company, but I’m sure he knows, hehehe. Thanks, Ahia.

KR. New friend. She’s a cool happy gal who has a lot of love for Korean culture and her ‘husband’’ Jae Jong, one of the five boys forming the phenomenal singing band, Dong Bang Shin Ki. She’s bubbly, talkative, and really fun to be with. She’ll wear you out without effort! :P I’m very happy that she and my friends clicked just fine on the first meet.

So! What did we do?

Ikot, walk (Jonathan’s 1st time eh, mine’s 2nd).
Looked out to the sea (it’s beautiful!).
Than eat corn sa baso ang girls.^^
Chika kami.
Arcade- Air hockey, drum, tambourine, racing, dance dance (ung may sensors only)
Picture to sawa using the phone cam? Hehehehe.

When we got tired and it was almost dark (around 5:30 kmi ngstop), we sat in Starbucks and waited for Jonreph’s car. Good way to end the day...but as I exclaimed to them as we went off, I'll definitely never forget this day, hahahaha!

Btw- Jrep! Exams na, right? God bless you there.

No comments: