Chocolate Stories

I felt unusually special recently with the chocolate effect...

Nips:

One day I was feeling very off the mood...and there was Yani...Arianne...who met me outside the room and asked me for the second time during the day kung okay lang ba ako...of course I said...nah, I'm not...but I'll be fine...thanks. And then she handed me a big pack of Nips...na alam niyang gusto ko. I was surprised...didn't know what to say but...thank you. Pero grabe talaga nun, in my sad moment, gusto kong umiyak nun kasi sobrang naparamdam niya sa kin how I mattered to her...and it felt touching...it felt right. Aaaaa...so overwhelming, the blessing of a Yani! Thank you...

Nips (part 2):

Nasa Rosarito Street kami ni KR, perpendicular to Dapitan Street...wanted to eat something then we encountered Carla and Val, eating tusok-tusok...ayun, join naman kami...later in the middle of the fun chitchat, si Carla binigyan ako ng Nips...medyo nagulat ako kasi I really liked one earlier and she was handing it to me without being aware of that little yearning, hehehe. I wanted to cheer myself up, but then here they are, three of my friends who made me laugh for a good long hour before the rain fell and we had to disperse...^^

Baby Ruth, Snickers, Butterfinger:

About three weeks back, a very dear friend of mine, si Aldrin, binigyan ako ng Baby Ruth, Snickers at Butterfinger one day...much to my astonishment. I was really happy then na naisip niyang bigyan ako ng sweets...kasi ayun, para sa kin the unanticipated delights really count more than the expected. I felt really special kasi it's from him, and even in the busy moment naisip niyang bigyan ako. Pero may underlying asar yun eh...kasi alam niya na never ko pang natitikman yang mga yan...out of choice and uncertainty (kasi nga takot ako sa bagong panlasa, okay...). And I haven't eaten any of them because I'm still waiting for the time when I'll dare myself to bite...and also, ayoko kasi kainin kasi pag kinain ko, wala na...sentimental thingy...hahahahaha. Kids...

Cookies and cream chocolate (c/o maglalako from San Lazaro Hospital):

Vday was a working day for me and my groupmates in the Female Surgery Ward. It wasn't so much for sweets, but then yung maglalako sa San Lazaro, dumayo dun sa room namin (you know, yung guy na naglalako while saying his trademark advertisement: 'Masarap...*with feelings pa*" hwahahahaha). I was curious so I bought some. But before that, one of the guys from the afternoon shift na nandoon na, si Gian, whom I just had a chance to have a chitchat there with on that day, handed me a cookies and cream choloate in a small cupcake mold. I casually thanked him for that, but it strangely made me feel happy in the midst of the chaos of work...kasi hindi naman talaga kami close, pero ayun, he just wanted to be nice there.

White chocolate with rice crispies and colored candy sprinkles (c/o maglalako again, hehehe):

Yesterday was a very tiring make-up 10-hour duty for some of us in the Neuro ward, 2nd floor CD. I wasn't so thrilled with the idea, waking up early on a supposedly no-class day (which I actually deserved naman, come on anni). But it turned out to be predictably different and fun...since all of the members of the 'RLE' group were generally warm and nice.

Kakatuwa nga si Joan, TL for the day...and kulit, hahaha (walanghiyang TL yan, itakwil na nga:P).
Si Mr. Wee (Darwin Wee) at Mrs. Wee (JV Yatco), ayun tandem pa rin...and I really appreciate their presence...and the opportunity to have duty with them.
Si Dons (the other Mrs. Wee) at Sigh...ayun, kulit din, dami kwento.^^
Si Steph at Alex, siyempre ka-RLE ko yan...love to have the duty with them, of course.
Si Chesca, Kat, Isa, Myron at Jude...cool din naman, willing to cooperate and join the group.

At some point during the duty hours, dumating na naman si malalako. Sabi, "Masarap.." Hahaha. So bili kami. I bought the whole pack of white chocolates...later bigay bigay...it also helped me start conversation with Jude, whom I saw as silent, pero ayun daldal din pala, hehehe. Nagulat din ako kay Isa kasi I didn't expect her to give me polvoron...kids ba...pero ayun, nagulat ako with her sweet gesture and so I gratefully accepted.

Okay, ayun...informal chocolate kwento...hehehe. I want to eat chocolate!

2 comments:

KZRemojo said...

this is a very sweeet blog. hehe
puno ng chocolates eh!

Wildcard07 said...

hehehe oo nga! pero yun nga yung weird eh recently hindi na ko ganoon kaadik sa chocolates...medyo funny pero i still have the babyruth and butterfinger...hindi pa nagagalaw. hehehe. WEIRD!!!