The Advantages of Competition


Yes, you read me right...I take back what I've said in my last blog...about competition being a disadvantage in the course of courtship...

You see, right after I wrote this last blog, I met up with Lorenz and had lunch with him. He was freshly motivated by our Psych prof, Mr. Maglalang, about this factor in courtship. Of course, while eating spaghetti and chicken in Jollibee, he discussed to me what advice this great guy had for him. After careful analysis, I change my perspective of competition...

Turns out, it's quite an advantage! (You guys read this clear!) Think this in a smart man's perspective: If I choose to go for the girl depite the high competition rate, I will be given more assurance that if ever she chooses to take me in, she won't go trading me for any of her other wanna-be Romeos, because she'd already be choosing the best!

Generally, girls with lots of guys pampering them with admiration would be prompted to choose the best, the creme de la creme, the biggest diamond in the minefield...gets? And think this: In the course of the relationship, trust goes high however you see it.

There! Just clarifying...hope you people find this info useful! Many thanks to our dear prof...

No comments: